Oh hai zucchini.
I guess the summer squash deluge has begun! This week we got 12 different summer squash, four different varieties. So it’s time to get creative.
Plus, we have green peppers and cucumbers from our own garden. It’s going to take a lot of cooking to get through all of this!
- Onions (leeks? not totally sure)
- French Breakfast radishes
- Armenian Cucumbers
- Roasted veg with quinoa
- Turnip and Squash lasagna (stick with me, I promise that this will actually be good)
- Zucchini bread (oh God, maybe a triple batch?)
- Pesto Pizza with fresh tomatoes and shaved squash
- Fajitas with peppers and squash plus tomatillo salsa
- Turnip and Carrot mash