It was a VERY full box this week. And, as if to announce that spring is finally here, there were no collards! Instead we got beets and cauliflower. Somehow, I managed to find this super inspiring.
- Red Lettuce
- Cilantro (sooo much!)
- Kale Smoothies (it’s time to give it a try)
- Carrot and Beet salad (with dill and lemon)
- Chard and sausage pasta (I’m going to use the beet tops too!)
- I’m considering boiling the daikon and serving it up with some Asian-flavored something or other. For sure the cilantro will have to play a big role here.
- The Simple Cauliflower recipe from 101 Cookbooks