This week is an odd one for family dinners. Sam is gone for three of them and then another one is my birthday. And while I probably ought to want a homemade organic CSA style dinner for my birthday, what I really want is sushi. Meanwhile, my folks are in town and want to take me out at least one night. This will make it tough to get through the CSA gracefully. I’ll give some to my mom to take back with her when she leaves, and the rest will have to be organized to serve for lunches and etc.
- Ruby Lettuce
- Give away the cabbage and collards to my mom
- Spinach and Peas over Pasta
- Kids soup with carrots, onion, broccoli etc for the nights when we serve stuff they really won’t eat.
- Orange juice (make for and by the kids)
- Chard goes in some sort of casserole